Violent crimes are among the most serious crimes in Florida. They include aggravated assault, aggravated battery, arson, kidnapping, rape, manslaughter, and murder (first-degree, second-degree, and third-degree). Other violent crimes include:
- Using bombs and explosives
- Crimes against children
- Criminal mischief
- False imprisonment
- Gun charges
- Hate crimes
- Resisting arrest with violence
- Sexual crimes
Of all violent crimes, murder and manslaughter are the most serious since they involve the death of another human being. Such crimes can result in lengthy prison sentences or even a sentence of death for the person convicted.
If you are charged with such a crime, you need an experienced trial lawyer like Ronald Chapman who will thoroughly investigate your case and vigorously defend you.
More Information on Violent Crimes
- Man Released from Prison After 25 Years
- Huffington Post Article About Colorado Shooter Analysis
- Are You Being Falsely Accused of Domestic Violence Because Your Spouse Wants to Remain in the United States?
- Do You Have a Restraining Order in Palm Beach, Florida? This Court Case Might Help You.
- Can Your Domestic Battery Case Go to Trial in Palm Beach, Florida Even if Your Spouse Refuses to Testify Against You?
- What if Your Spouse or Partner Wants to Drop a Domestic Battery Charge in West Palm Beach, Florida?
- When Can a Judge Enter a Domestic Violence Injunction Against You in West Palm Beach Florida?
- Robert Champion’s Death Ruled a Homicide: Now What?
- What Has to Be Proved Before a Domestic Violence Injunction Can Be Issued Against You?
- The Difference Between Murder and Manslaughter